Selecting the right enterprise solution for your business isn’t the easiest thing, given that we have more choices now than ever. There are diverse variables that must be considered, and if you have been thinking of an option that’s both tested and boasts of great reviews, Microsoft Dynamics 365 can fit the bill. In this post, we take a look at Microsoft Dynamics 365 and what it can offer for your business.
Advantages at a glance
- Microsoft must be credited for making ERP more effective and useful. Option like Microsoft AX is being used in a number of industries, and the results are worth mentioning, especially when updated to Dynamics 365. More often than not, switching to a new platform isn’t the easiest thing, but Microsoft Dynamics 365 simplifies the process considerably. It works effectively with Excel, and therefore, the data from the platform can be used for various needs.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 also creates one common database for the entire requirements, blending operations with finances and customer data. When it comes to analyzing data, this comes in handy, and businesses can take concrete decisions effectively. Also, the platform makes the most of “Application Integration Framework”, to help integration of diverse systems.
- One of the biggest highlights of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the way it uses Power Business Intelligence. From comparing various factors to using data in an understandable format, Microsoft Dynamics 365 simplifies it all. Not to forget, things can be further customized for every user. This also uses Cortana Intelligence, which helps in getting more from data, as far as customers are concerned.
- Dynamics 365 finds its use and application in diverse industries, which probably makes more versatile than some of the other ERP solutions out there. From manufacturing and retail to public sector and more, Dynamics 365 is designed for functionality.
- As you may know by now, Dynamics 365 is a cloud- based solution, which ensures that you don’t have to invest in new infrastructure, and everything related to the system is scalable. As your business grows, you can choose to get more features. Dynamics 365 also has some amazing flexible choices as far as resources are concerned. For example, there’s the special Customer Service App, and there are other apps that are designed for specific industries.
If you are looking for help with implementation of Dynamics 365 or need to understand how you can shift to the platform as a Non-Microsoft user, there are companies that can help. Taking help with the setup and features is always a good idea, because it allows you understand and explore if Dynamics 365 is the solution you are looking for. It is also important to understand how Dynamics 365 will work for your company and business setup in the long run. The support from Microsoft and the ability to use other resources from the brand are certainly big advantages.
Check online now to find more details on Dynamics 365 and take a call on implementation now!