Well, after the declaration of 12th board, students are quite confused and excited about their further studies; they are often confused for the courses as there are many courses provided in under graduate programs. But the most common as well as popular course among the students of science stream with the combination of subjects like physics, chemistry, mathematics and English is engineering as these days doing engineering from a reputed college may bring you a bright future.
Moreover, if you are willing to pursue B.Tech or B.E from a reputed college so you have to appear for the common joint entrance test (JEE) that is conducted by the central board of secondary education (C.B.S.E). Similarly, there are many CETs conducted by central and state govts. If a student is enough capable of cracking the entrance he/she will be able to take admission in the respective institute.
List of Common Entrance Tests for Admission in Engineering:
- JEE MAIN Entrance Exam
- Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam ( AMU)
- VIT University Engineering Entrance Exam ( VITEEE)
- EAMCET Engineering Entrance Exam
- Birla Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam ( BITSAT)
Today, I’m going to brief you about a very popular and reputed institute of engineering that is bitsat exam review. So here we go..
Birla institute of technology and science, shortened as BITS or BITS Pilani is an Indian institute of higher education. It has almost 15 academic departments to focus primarily on the undergraduate courses of engineering and science. It is ranked as one of the best private institute for engineering and stands among the best B-schools of India.
BITS conducts an entrance exam every year to select those students who are capable of cracking the entrance and are enough dedicated towards their goal or I can say to become an engineer. So through this entrance BITS grants seats to all those selected candidates for B.tech and B.E courses. Like every year we had entrance this year too from 14 may to 28 may 2k16 for granting admissions in different integrated UG programs.
So today, I’m going to tell you about BITSAT 2k16, and its difficulty level.
Starting with the first and foremost part i,e PHYSICS
This year, most of the questions of PHYSICS were from 12th syllabus, questions from electricity, modern physics and more as far as survey states.
- One question was from modern physics.
- There was no question from unit current and electricity.
- The questions that were from 11th syllabus were quite easy.
- Three Questions from Electrostatic were asked.
Then coming to the second part i,e CHEMISTRY
- It was quite easy, as most of the questions were from ncert only.
- The physical chemistry’s calculation took a lot time.
- Organic chemistry was simple and straight.
- Physical chemistry needed practice as it was not formula based.
Now, coming to mathematics, This subject follow the conventional type of questions And considered to be not too easy.
- Calculus has the maximum weightage.
- Coordinate geometry was quite easy.
- 2 questions were asked from circles and were not too hard.
- 2-3 questions were from conic section, it was easier than other parts.
Finally coming to the universal language, ENGLISH and logical reasoning.
- It was quite easy as compare to other parts.
- 2-3 vocabularies were difficult that not everyone can answer.
- 1-2 Synonyms were also hard to figure out.
So, mark only those questions on which you are pretty sure because negative marking is also there.
At the end last piece of advice, BITSAT is not only a test of your knowledge per say, it all about your speed and accuracy which will matter because of the hefty 150 questions that too in just 180 minutes.